Posts for: April, 2021
Embarrassed by your smile? Turn to cosmetic dentistry for help.
Are you fed up with having a less-than-perfect smile? Do you hide your smile from those around you because you don’t want them to see stains, chips, and crooked teeth? If so, you’re in good company. Our dentist Dr. Michael Nguyen has helped many people living in and around Smyrna, GA, achieve the smiles they deserve through customized cosmetic dentistry.
We provide cosmetic dentistry
Whether you’ve hated that gap between your front teeth or you’re a coffee drinker dealing with stains, there are many reasons someone may turn to their dentist for help.
In most cases, cosmetic dentistry is the best option to turn to when it comes to altering and improving the color, shape, size, and even alignment of one or more teeth. The cosmetic dentistry services we offer here in Smyrna, GA, can make minor adjustments or give you a full-on makeover, depending on the problems you are facing and how severe they are.
While cosmetic dentistry may be able to make minimal repairs such as buffing out small chips or cracks or applying dental veneers to protect the enamel from wear and tear, the overall purpose is to enhance the look of your smile.
What types of cosmetic dentistry are available?
We believe that our patients should have choices when it comes to cosmetic dentistry options, which is why we offer a full range of services including:
- Dental bonding: This simple, non-invasive procedure involves applying a tooth-colored material over small discolorations, gaps, and chips to hide problem areas.
- Tooth reshaping/contouring: Shaving off small bits of enamel can help improve the overall length and shape of a tooth as well as smooth out pitted, uneven surfaces.
- Gum contouring: If you are dealing with an uneven, gummy smile and want to make teeth appear longer, we can also reshape and remove excess gum tissue.
- Teeth whitening: If you are dealing with yellowing teeth, stains, and other external discolorations then professional teeth whitening can quickly and painlessly remove these stains in about one hour. Teeth whitening can also get your teeth several shades brighter in just a single session.
- Dental veneers: Looking to hide more obvious imperfections such as larger gaps between teeth, visible chips, cracks, minor crookedness, or overlapping teeth that are misshapen or worn down? These thin tooth-colored shells are bonded to the front of your tooth to hide these flaws and to improve the overall appearance of your smile.
If you are interested in what cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile here in Smyrna, GA, you’ve come to the right place. Simply call Dr. Nguyen of Highland Dental today at (678) 305-9916 to schedule a consultation.